Sunday, January 26, 2014

Black Bean and Quinoa Burgers: Take Two

I made the correct decision to not eat every black bean and quinoa burger as soon as they came out of the oven.  I forgot several toppings to add to the burgers and figured I could share the wonderful sight that is this glorious burger/sandwich.



These are still the same old black bean and quinoa burgers that made just a few days prior and, as usual, somehow managed to forget about topping the patty with pineapple.  So I made one more burger that night and added pineapple (which is where the picture actually came from for the first post's photo).

The next day, I prepared yet another sandwich and realized I also had avocado to spare.  This may have been the best sandwich I have in some time, but I should mention as an aside that sometimes, too many toppings is, in fact, too much.  Enjoy the flavours by themselves.  Savour them individually at times.  Having said that, this was outstanding.  Go ahead and make these bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment